There is nothing more painful than losing a family member or a loved one in an accident. Especially if the accident was caused by a negligent person or company.
Wrongful Death law in Texas:
If a family member or loved one dies because an irresponsible, reckless, or negligent person or company acted in an indifferent or unprepared way you maybe eligible to receive the fair compensation you deserve for your loved one’s loss and suffering. Personal Injury Attorney Javier Marcos is ready to assist you 24/7.
Wrongful Death cases resulting from negligence or irresponsibility can be:
- If a bar, restaurant, or property owner serves an excessive amount of alcohol to you or a loved one, who later has an accident resulting in injuries or death.
- Not properly training or supervising employee who are hired to tend to dangerous jobs or conditions.
- Not properly taking care of children, senior citizens, or disabled people that results in death.
- Allowing a dangerous condition to exist on property without warning others of the danger.
Financial damages that can be recovered:
- Deceased person’s lost wages.
- Deceased person’s Lost Benefits.
Your Call is Important
If you’ve have a lost one in an accident, you have a right to file a lawsuit to recover the losses, medical expenses, treatment, pain & suffering, lost wages, inability to work or function, property damages, and others.
It’s important that you quickly call Personal Injury Attorney Javier Marcos & Associates so that you can commence your medical treatment, do not worsen your legal position, preserve evidence, and learn your rights.
Attorney Free Consultation is provided by Personal Injury Attorney Javier Marcos and Associates, your information is 100% confidential and we’ll visit the accident site, your home, or the hospital.
If you need a truck accident attorney, personal injury lawyer, auto accident attorney, motorcycle accident lawyer, road rage attorney, work accident attorney, construction accident attorney, bicycle accident lawyer, maritime accident lawyer, jones act attorney, explosion attorney, burn injury lawyer, chemical exposure attorney, dog bite lawyer, liens in construction lawyer, construction liens attorney, criminal defense attorney or a litigation attorney.