Personal Injury Lawyer 


If you’ve been hurt in a fall or if you’ve slipped on another person’s property you could be compensated for the damages you’ve suffered.

By law, a property owner, occupier, company, or business is responsible for the safety of their guests or customers.  If you are injured they are responsible to compensate you for your injuries.


3 conditions must be met:

1. You were a guest, visitor, or customer at the location were the accident happened.

2. Evidence exists that the occupier or owner of the property was negligent or irresponsible on the property where the accident occurred.

3. The other side, or defendant,  is the owner or occupier of the property.


A slip and fall can happen inside or outside the place caused by:

  • Ripped rugs.
  • Exposed cables.
  • Unlevel floor.
  • Unlevel stairs.
  • Stairs with trash on them.
  • The railing on the stairs is broken or improperly mounted.
  • Lack of lighting.
  • Lack of signage.
  • Not warning a guest about conditions where a fall could occur.
  • Cracks and holes in the floor.
  • Cracks in the pavement.
  • Wet floor.
  • Floor with a slippery surface.

Whatever the cause might have been for your slip or if you’ve fallen it’s important that you obtain evidence from the accident and from the place.


Steps to follow if you’ve fallen or slipped:

1. Look for medical attention, call 911.


2. Call Personal Injury Attorney Javier Marcos.

  • Call the office as soon as possible.
  • Our office is open 24 hours every day of the year.
  • Call now 713-999-4444 / 1(800) 444-8118.
  • Attorney Free Consultation


3. We’ll go to the accident scene to help you personally and gather evidence and information necessary for the case.

  • We’ll also visit your home or hospital.
  • We’ll take care of protecting your rights.


4. Don’t talk with the company with which you’ve had an accident or the insurance company.

Your Call is Important

If you’ve suffered an accident, you have a right to file a lawsuit to recover your losses, medical expenses, treatment, pain & suffering, lost wages, inability to work or function, property damages, and others.

It’s important that you quickly call Truck Accident Attorney Javier Marcos & Associates so that you can commence your medical treatment, do not worsen your legal position, preserve evidence, and learn your rights.

Attorney Free Consultation is provided by Personal Injury Attorney Javier Marcos and Associates, your information is 100% confidential and we’ll visit the accident site, your home, or the hospital.

If you need a truck accident attorney, personal injury lawyer, auto accident attorney, motorcycle accident lawyer, road rage attorneywork accident attorney, construction accident attorney, bicycle accident lawyermaritime accident lawyer, jones act attorney, explosion attorney, burn injury lawyer, chemical exposure attorney, dog bite lawyer, liens in construction lawyer, construction liens attorney, criminal defense attorney or a litigation attorney.

Call Attorney Javier Marcos and Associates, a Texas Personal Injury Lawyer, that will Litigate your case,  713-999-4444 / 1(800) 444-8118.

Have questions, click here to view our frequently asked questions page