What should I do if a dog attacks me?
1. Call 911, get medical attention immediately.
- Call emergency services and get medical treatment immediately.
- Dog bite wounds can become infected by the bacteria that enter through the wound itself.
- Dog bite injuries can be very dangerous if they are not properly treated by medical professionals.
- Don’t talk to anyone.
- You should call the office as soon as possible.
- Our office is open 24 hours every day of the year.
- Call now 713-999-4444 / 1(800) 444-8118.
- Attorney Free Consultation
3. Don’t talk with the dog owner or the insurance company.
- It’s important that you quickly call Personal Injury Attorney Javier Marcos so that you can commence your medical treatment, do not worsen your position, preserve evidence, and learn your rights.
What information would be helpful?
- You need to make a report of the incident by calling 911.
- It is necessary to call the Animal Control Department since they will create a report to identify the dog, investigate the vaccinations, tie it up and identify the dog owner.
- It is necessary to collect all the information about how the dog attack happened.
- Write the names, addresses and telephone numbers of the witnesses that were there when the dog attack occurred.
- Obtain photographs of the dog attack.
Dog Breeds that commonly Attack:
- Presa Canarios (Canary Mastiff).
Once a dog is considered dangerous, it is necessary that the owner register the dog with the Department of Animal Control, and the owner have it tied or pinned up at all times.
Your Call is Important
If you’ve suffered an accident, you have a right to file a lawsuit to recover your losses, medical expenses, treatment, pain & suffering, lost wages, inability to work or function, property damages, and others.
It’s important that you quickly call Truck Accident Attorney Javier Marcos & Associates so that you can commence your medical treatment, do not worsen your legal position, preserve evidence, and learn your rights.
Attorney Free Consultation is provided by Personal Injury Attorney Javier Marcos and Associates, your information is 100% confidential and we’ll visit the accident site, your home, or the hospital.
If you need a truck accident attorney, personal injury lawyer, auto accident attorney, motorcycle accident lawyer, road rage attorney, work accident attorney, construction accident attorney, bicycle accident lawyer, maritime accident lawyer, jones act attorney, explosion attorney, burn injury lawyer, chemical exposure attorney, dog bite lawyer, liens in construction lawyer, construction liens attorney, criminal defense attorney or a litigation attorney.