Construction Accident

Construction Accident2017-03-07T13:56:52+00:00

Construction Accident Lawyer

What to do if you’ve been hurt in a construction accident:

  • An accident can be instant or it can result from repeated exposure at work.
  • You should first call Attorney Javier Marcos.
  • You need to get immediate medical attention to diagnose your condition and avoid it getting worse.
  • Don’t talk with the company that hired you, nor with the insurance company.
  • Attorney Javier Marcos & Associates will speak with you and inform you of your rights, stands up for your rights, and seeking the fair compensation you deserve.
  • Do not less time pass, your condition can get worse, and may make it more difficult to recover.

You do not have the proper papers to work in Texas and hurt on the job?

Your immigration status doesn’t matter.  Irrelevant, if you’re here illegally, with permission, or with a work visa we can help you.

1. Talk to Attorney Javier Marcos.

  • You should call the office as soon as possible.
  • Our office is open 24 hours every day of the year.
  • Call now 713-999-4444 / 1(800) 444-8118.
  • Attorney Free Consultation.

2. Don’t talk with the insurance.

  • Attorney Javier Marcos will take care of talking to them.
  • Remember, they will use everything you say to them against you.
  • Attorney Javier Marcos and Associates knows how to talk to them and protect your interest.

3. Attorney Javier Marcos and Associates will help you consult a doctor.

  • Don’t wait, call now, you could worsen your condition.

There are different kinds of injuries on the job, such as:

  • Scaffolding accidents.
  • Trucking accidents.
  • Backhoe accidents.
  • Machinery accidents.
  • Forklift accidents.
  • Crane accidents.
  • Falls, slip and falls.
  • Physical disability.
  • Electrocution.
  • Impacts with objects.
  • Head injuries.
  • Back injuries.
  • Misuse of tools and equipment.
  • Burns.
  • OSHA violations (Occupational Safety and Health Administration).
  • And much more…

If you’ve suffered an accident on the job and you believe that they’re at fault for the accident you have a right to file a lawsuit to recover your losses, medical expenses, treatment, pain, and suffering.

It’s important that you call the office of Attorney Javier Marcos & Associates.

It’s important that there be justice,  that your rights are protected and that you receive the fair compensation that you deserve.

Loss of income/ Have they not paid you or paid you less on a construction project (construction lien attorney).

  • Don’t wait for them to tell you: “I’ll pay you next week” then next week comes and they tell you next week.
  • You shouldn’t let more than 30 days from the end of the job go by.

If let more than 30 days pass without them paying you it will be more difficult to recover the money you are owed.

For more information, visit our construction liens

Your Call is Important

If you’ve suffered an accident, you have a right to file a lawsuit to recover your losses, medical expenses, treatment, pain & suffering, lost wages, inability to work or function, property damages, and others.

It’s important that you quickly call Attorney Javier Marcos & Associates so that you can commence your medical treatment, do not worsen your legal position, preserve evidence, and learn your rights.

Attorney Free Consultation is provided by Javier Marcos and Associates, your information is 100% confidential and we’ll visit the accident site, your home, or the hospital.

If you need a truck accident attorney, personal injury lawyer, auto accident attorney, motorcycle accident lawyer, road rage attorneywork accident attorney, construction accident attorney, bicycle accident lawyermaritime accident lawyer, jones act attorney, explosion attorney, burn injury lawyer, chemical exposure attorney, dog bite lawyer, liens in construction lawyer, construction liens attorney, criminal defense attorney or a litigation attorney.

Call Attorney Javier Marcos and Associates, a Texas Personal Injury Lawyer, that will Litigate your case,  713-999-4444 / 1(800) 444-8118.

Have questions, click here to view our frequently asked questions page