- In 2014, in the United States, 4,679 people died on the job.
- An accident can be instantaneous or because of repeated exposure at work.
- You need to get immediate medical attention to diagnose your condition and avoid it getting worse.
- Don’t talk with the company that hired you, nor with the insurance company.
- Do not less time pass, your condition can get worse, and may make it more difficult to recover.
You have the right to:
- Receive appropriate training to do your job.
- Receive the appropriate equipment to do your job.
- Report a wound or injury.
- Report an unsafe situation at workplace.
You do not have the proper papers to work in Texas and hurt on the job?
Your immigration status doesn’t matter. Irrelevant, if you’re here illegally, with permission, or with a work visa Personal Injury Attorney Javier Marcos can help you.
- You should call the office as soon as possible.
- Our office is open 24 hours every day of the year.
- Call now 713-999-4444 / 1(800) 444-8118.
- Attorney Free Consultation.
2. Don’t talk with the company that hired you or with the insurance company.
- You need to get immediate medical attention to diagnose your condition and avoid it getting worse
There are different kinds of injuries on the job, such as:
- OSHA violations (Occupational Safety and Health Administration).
Your Call is Important
If you’ve suffered an accident, you have a right to file a lawsuit to recover your losses, medical expenses, treatment, pain & suffering, lost wages, inability to work or function, property damages, and others.
It’s important that you quickly call Personal Injury Attorney Javier Marcos & Associates so that you can commence your medical treatment, do not worsen your legal position, preserve evidence, and learn your rights.
Attorney Free Consultation is provided by Personal Injury Attorney Javier Marcos and Associates, your information is 100% confidential and we’ll visit the accident site, your home, or the hospital.
If you need a truck accident attorney, personal injury lawyer, auto accident attorney, motorcycle accident lawyer, road rage attorney, work accident attorney, construction accident attorney, bicycle accident lawyer, maritime accident lawyer, jones act attorney, explosion attorney, burn injury lawyer, chemical exposure attorney, dog bite lawyer, liens in construction lawyer, construction liens attorney, criminal defense attorney or a litigation attorney.